(source: The Australian)
THE issue of Sharia law and human rights is rippling around the world.
In the US state of Oklahoma, voters recently approved a proposal that forbids state courts from considering or using international laws, as well as Sharia, or Islamic law.
A US federal judge has suspended the certification [...]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- European ‘No-Go’ Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating
- Tepco plans to dump ‘cleaned’ Fukushima No. 1 water | The Japan Times
- Saudis sent death row inmates to wage jihad in Syria in lieu of beheading
- Library of Congress has archive of tweets, but no plan for its public display
- Coulter: Why Can’t We Get A List Of Women Who Have Had Abortions?
- "Moderate" Palestinian Authority cracks down on journalists in Judea and Samaria
- UK: Female convert to Islam "boss" behind 7/7 jihad mass murder attacks
- Naqba — commemorating a self-inflicted tragedy
- Afghanistan: 8-year-old bride of mullah bleeds to death on her wedding night
- Islam vs. Islamism: A case for wishful thinkers
- Second intifada symbol Mohammed al-Dura didn't really die in 2000 shooting
- Kenya police shoot jihad "terror couple" who wounded five police officers in grenade attack