Source: Courier Mail http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/technology/the-government-wants-to-be-your-facebook-friend/story-fn7cejkh-1226429397611 Date: 19 July 2012
“The Government has trotted out the usual scare words (terrorism, paedophilia and organised crime) to justify the erosion of civil liberties, the expansion of the nanny state, the imposition of miles of red tape, and the increase in the overall cost of living.”
Mr Baker [...]
Source: CNET – http://news.cnet.com/8301-13510_3-57470566-21/verizon-wireless-wants-to-edit-your-internet-access/ Date: 11 July 2012
What if your wireless provider gave you Internet access and search results according to what it decided was a “priority”?
But that’s just what Verizon is fighting in court to do right now. Verizon has filed a brief (Verizon vs. FCC) with the [...]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- European ‘No-Go’ Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating
- Tepco plans to dump ‘cleaned’ Fukushima No. 1 water | The Japan Times
- Saudis sent death row inmates to wage jihad in Syria in lieu of beheading
- Library of Congress has archive of tweets, but no plan for its public display
- Coulter: Why Can’t We Get A List Of Women Who Have Had Abortions?
- Islamic Jihad top dog on Israel: "It is the time for the Islamic Ummah to confront this cancerous tumor and wipe it out from the region"
- Tunisia: One dead, fifteen injured as Islamic supremacist mobs battle police
- "Moderate" Palestinian Authority cracks down on journalists in Judea and Samaria
- UK: Female convert to Islam "boss" behind 7/7 jihad mass murder attacks
- Naqba — commemorating a self-inflicted tragedy
- Afghanistan: 8-year-old bride of mullah bleeds to death on her wedding night
- Islam vs. Islamism: A case for wishful thinkers